Ghost Crystals is another discrepant event. Clear water absorbing spheres or polyacrylate gel crystals work. Put clear spheres or crystals in water and watch them disappear. Ask the kids to explain why they disappear. Here is an explanation. Activities like Ghost Crystals make kids think. I bought a variety of grow spheres, cubes, and spikes. Below are pix. The spikes are still visible. Use crystals or spheres instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment