Okay, this is more STEM than really science. I ran across Twizzler ASCII codes when I was looking for science activities to use up all the Twizzlers I bought. Spoiler. I bought MORE Twizzlers to get two colors to make secret messages. Aaaaaarrrrrggghhh! Then I thought about secret codes. I like real codes, especially cryptograms. Here are ideas using Morse Code, Pigpen Cipher, Tap Code, and more. Here is an example of writing or typing Morse code. Your child can type secret messages to her friends. Here is an explanation about the pig pen cipher. Here are instructions and a template for a secret decoder wheel. Here are cryptograms for kids. Warning! Cryptograms are addictive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment