We’re creating secret message with binary code. Here is the inspiration post. Nope, we aren’t making necklaces. Instead, we are creating secret messages to decode with an ASCII table. My husband suggests, ‘Drink More Ovaltine.’ Here is a post about ASCII tables. My own understanding is limited to ‘The Martian’. It just sounded like a fun STEM activity. We decided to make secret messages to send to Paul’s friends. The first picture below has the Twizzler key and a sample, ‘Hi’. Yellow is one and red is zero. This is how I explained the way to use Twizzlers and the ASCII table to create coded messages. I numbered the letters in Iron man to make it easier to set up Twizzler codes. Take a look at Paul’s messages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment