I’m trying to reduce the candy stash leftover from several experiments. Paul, ten, has become much more enthusiastic about science since we added candy. First up is Twizzlers Linear Regression. Paul’s too young to understand math modeling. However he loves gadgets. I’ll show him how to enter data and graph with the graphing calculator. Want a discrepant event? Look at Make Licorice Disappear. Have you seen Twizzlers Binary Code Necklaces? Secret messages? Learn Binary Code? We have a winner! I’ll need to add more Twizzlers to my Walmart order. I’ll post updates as we complete these experiments this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment