I’m still scrounging for jelly bean labs because I have an enormous bag left from the Jelly Bean Dichotomous Key lab. This lab is from Bassam Shakashiri, Tasting and Smelling Jelly Beans. If you like, you could create bar graphs of correct and incorrect guesses. You could use Post-it notes or Adhesive dots. Ask the kids how to set up the bar graph from the data collected. Yes, it is another excuse to eat candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment