Would you like a practical lab for your kids? This blogger researched eight DIY oven cleaners to test. I’m trying the baking soda right now with my oven. What a great idea for an experiment. I have a brass tray I want to test with DIY brass cleaners, too. Let your kids take the lead. Research various recipes for DIY cleaners. Ask how to best compare different recipes? How can we set controls? What should be the same? What about the best home-made stain removers? Laundry detergents? How do DIY detergents compare to commercial laundry detergent? Which is cheaper? See where I’m going? Let’s make a science out of cleaning. Let’s determine the best toilet cleaner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment