Thursday, my Chemistry Co-op class is going to tackle the bus and bolts of Chemistry—literally. Let me give you my sources: Classifying Matter, Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures, Nuts and Bolts Matter Activity, and Laws of Definite and Multiple Proportions Lab. My kids have a bag of nuts and bolts in their Chem kits I made and sent home. Thursday, they are using the bag of nuts and bolts, a digital scale, and printed copies of Nuts and Bolts of Matter and The Laws of Def and Mult Labs. We’re doing the two activities by Zoom. I made a Slideshow with examples and practice. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment