I love to hunt for fossils. My mom had a cottage on the Chesapeake Bay, near Calvert Cliffs. The beaches nearby have shark teeth and fossil bits wash up on shore. It’s addictive to hunt for shark’s teeth on the beach. Here are locations to hunt with your family. The Fossil Guy has Identification Sheets by location. HST has instructions for making fossil casts. You can buy fossils to make casts. I just use Sculpey polymer clay to make clay impressions and bake the clay. I have a few fossils from Calvert Cliffs in the pix below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment