I've been using slideshows to teach Chemistry Co-op by Zoom. Let me share them with you. Don't look for professional slideshows. Most of the time, I use my iPad for Zoom meetings because the Whiteboard is better than on an laptop--unless yours is touch sensitive. There are several slideshows for Module 1: Module 1, More Module 1, and Even More Module 1. I think the links are live. They were when I checked. Hope these help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment