Guess what? Surprise! I have extra gummy worms on hand, left over from Candy Mechanics. One idea is Dancing Gummy Worms, much like Dancing Raisins. Another idea is Gummy Worm Osmosis, similar to Gummy Bear Osmosis. We might compare equal masses of gummy worms with gummy bears we got in a Halloween bag from Walmart—like we needed more candy. Here are fun Gummy Bear Science Videos. Paul should be doing a number of plant experiments instead of candy labs. I post pix when we compare gummy worms with gummy bears and Juicy fruit. Twice, Walmart added Halloween bags to our grocery order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment