I taught at a private school with large reflective windows. The school was located in a rural area and attracted loads of birds. There were many window strikes. A window strike can stun or kill a bird. The National Wildlife Federation, NWF, has information and free silhouette templates. The silhouettes are cut from black construction paper or card stock and placed on windows. Birds see the predator shadow and avoid the window. Here are more silhouettes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment