My kids email me their tests, labs, and data. I save the emails in a folder in Gmail. I wait to move the emailed work into a folder after I post grades to Google Classroom. Some of the kids post their work directly to Google Classroom. Often, I take a screenshot, email it to myself, and then save it in a folder in Gmail. Why? Families need records for online schools, the more examples, grades, and evidence of work and labs completed the better. No, I am NOT OCD. One kid tossed most of her work after I submitted her grades to the school. What a nightmare it was finding enough work samples for the school’s requirements. Sometimes, kids challenge missing work. I open the Gmail folder with copies of every one of the child’s email work submissions and take another screenshot to email along with the missing assignments. It’s easy to confuse assignments. This process reduces conflict. A photo or scan saves headaches. I’ve been putting graded work for Paul, ten, into Google Slides to submit to an online school for quarterly grades. Take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment