Good Will has several listings for MEL Chemistry kits, including the Starter Kit. Yes, I’m bidding. I have one kit I ordered and haven’t tried. But, I’m familiar with these demos. MEL Chemistry is a subscription service for Chemistry labs. Good Will has listings frequently. It appears not every kid who gets these kits is thrilled. Once, I finally try the lab kit I have, I’ll post more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment