Thursday, October 15, 2020

Atomic Theory Timelines

 My kids are completing timelines on the development of the atomic theory with this list of scientists.  The kids are completing this hand-out as we review this slideshow.  I assign one or two timelines each year in Chemistry.  I want to be sure kids understand how to create a timeline.  Below is an example.  Note each scientist has a different color.  It does help to draw the line in the middle of the graph paper to allow room for the scientists and their contributions.  Another tip is to create a numbered key for each scientist.  I don’t insist on a key; it does make the timeline less cluttered.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...