Good Will has a 3D printer for sale. Here are the specs. It lists for $700 on. Amazon. You probably don’t need a 3-D printer. Our local library system has several Makerlabs. I was ‘badged’ on their 3-D printer—meaning I was trained. Here’s the thing. Printing is slllloooooowwww. You can print cool things such as this Frog Dissection Kit, available free at Thingaverse, which has Baby Yoda among hundreds of thousands free plans to print. Using a 3-D printer is not hard. I doubt I could draw up original plans; but the process itself is easy. The plastic filament is not expensive. Check your local library to see if they have a 3D printer and training. Then you can browse Thingsverse for your own plans.
Monday, September 14, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment