I know I go on and on about microscopes and slides. But they are basic science equipment. Too often microscopes and slides are too expensive for a family’s budget. I look for good value. Good Will has several microscope slides available. This microscope slide listing is a good value—as long as it isn’t overbid. A set of 50 slides retails for $42. Amscope slide sets of 25 or 50 prepared microscope slides have a decent variety for Anatomy, Biology, and Zoology classes—especially, if your goal is to expose kids to viewing microscope slides of specimens. My goal is exposure. If the kid becomes a biology major, she will get lots of experience with microscopes in college. No I won’t go on and on about microscopes. I will leave this link with affordable, digital options. BTW a clip-on microscope with an old cell phone works well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment