I’m trying something new—Doodle Notes! Doodle notes are part of Cornell notes. Here are more Chemistry examples. I’m trying them for Atoms and Elements. Here is the slideshow. Here and here are student note sheets for atoms and elements. I should be starting Module 3 next week. I’ll let you know if the kids like or loathes Doodle Notes. People sell Doodle Note packets. We’ll see how much we like it.
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment