Want experiments? Yes, Steve Spangler is always a good source for ideas. I use books, too. One great resource for experiments is Janice Van Cleeves’ books. Pretty much all of her books are useful. For years, I used The Science Explorer and The Science Explorer, Out and About from Exploratorium for Camp. The book has experiments like Root-copter. Once the local libraries reopen, look in the children’s section for science activity books. Below are some I picked up from the last library book sale. I usually leaf through to see if there are new ideas and return them to the library for the next sale or send them to my friend who teaches in Alaska. Often science activity books have a more robust selection of experiments to try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment