It’s Fall. Michaels has dried Indian Corn for Genetics. (See? Every store is a science store.). I grew some this summer from seed. (See below. Yes, I’m hard core.) Let’s use Indian corn for Genetics. First, here are images of Indian corn if you do not want to buy your own ears. Here is a clear overview of corn color genetics. Here is a Chi Square worksheet. Here is the student introduction to Mendelian Genetics from Carolina Biological. Here are the teacher notes. Here is a good follow-up worksheet. Lastly, let me show you my corn. Prepare to be underwhelmed. We may need to use the Corn Gallery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment