My Co-op class is meeting twice a week virtually. Each week the kids have several assignments. A few of the kids are attaching their work directly to Classroom. The majority of the class is emailing me their work, photos, and videos. I just made a short video explaining how to scan with an iPhone. Why? I explained by Zoom to a kid as he took written notes how to scan. Not ideal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment