I’m teaching Biology and General Science. Both have Mitosis and Meiosis. Hands-on is the way to go. I had Paul, ten, copy and label diagrams for Mitosis and Meiosis. Yes, there was a lot of griping. These diagrams would look better colored; coloring takes any project over into a craft. Your kid might like crafts and coloring. Paul does not. Biology Corner has a Mitosis Coloring page. Here is a Meiosis coloring page. Are you teaching Biology? I recommend your kids buy copies of The Biology Coloring Book, which does have Mitosis and Meiosis coloring, too. It is time we’ll spent having kids just copy a diagram and label it. After, ask them how mitosis and meiosis differ. Here are Paul’s diagrams and Mitosis Wheel—which would look better colored, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment