Module 2 is about Heat, Temperature, and Energy. The first lab, Experiment 2.1 is How to calibrate a thermometer. I read the experiment and consulted the GLOBE instructions. I calibrated a digital thermometer, a metal backed thermometer, and two different glass thermometers. Anything worth doing is worth overdoing. Use a large container, such as my giant yogurt cup, with more ice than water. Let the thermometer sit at least ten minutes. Here is a video. Normally I wouldn’t do a video on a simple lab. But, based on the number of emails and extra video chats, I should video everything. Every. Single. Thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment