Are you familiar with Tops Science? These books have been around since 1977. Most of the books target elementary-aged students. I’ve used Electricity and Magnetism for Physical Science classes. I pull out the materials and have the kids work in groups through the tasks in each book. Planning done. Before you buy a copy, (eBay has loads.) try free lab samples. You’ll have a much better idea whether these activities work for your kids.
Sunday, September 13, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment