Mole Day is October 26th. I am preparing mole kits with the stuffed mole pattern. Each kit has eyes, fiber, pattern, and felt or fabric. Felt is easy to sew. If a kid does not like to sew, felt can be hot-glued. Yes, some kids just staple the mole together. Stapling does NOT result in a polished looking mole. Camouflage fabric makes a great ‘cameo-mole-flage mole. Below is a mini kit.
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment