My kids are starting Module 3 next week, I hope. Here is my post from last year’s Chem class. Yes, the kids are doing time-lines again. I want to make sure they’ve have the experience. Here is the list of scientists. The kids include birth, death, and year of the scientist’s contribution to the development of the atomic theory. Here is a pdf with loads of information to use for the timeline. My kids have to explain each scientist’s contribution to atomic theory. We start with Dalton for the timeline. Leucippus, Democritus, and Aristotle would distort the timeline. I’ll post student examples once they finish. My kids assign each scientist a color to keep the timeline neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment