Keep your eye out for science materials among the Black Friday deals: Water Gel Beads $6.79, DIY Bouncy Balls, and Instant Snow. By all means, double check the deals with prices on Walmart or eBay. I use toys for science labs often, such as this gel bead lab, which pairs well with this lab, making water gel beads, using a sodium alginate and calcium lactate. Make bouncy balls to compare with the commercial DIY kit. Here are ten ideas for Instant Snow from Steve Spangler. Put the materials together into one giant science kit for a present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment