Module 4 has a section which introduces types of chemical reactions. I have some intro material in this slideshow. Here is a YouTube video lecture on types of chemical reactions. Here is Types of Chemical Reactions from POGIL. This worksheet and this one have answer keys. Science Spot has this slideshow and student worksheet for Chemical Reactions. I don’t spend a great deal of time on types of reactions. Instead, I launch into balancing equations and review types of reactions as we balance equations. Below is an example of a double replacement reaction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment