My Chemistry Co-op class is working remotely. I sent home a Chem Kit with the Mixture Challenge or Experiment 4.1. (There is a photo below.). I put iron filings, sand, and salt into the mixture to separate. The class was instructed to follow the instructions in the textbook for the experiment. I gave them the choice of two data sheets: Separating a Mixture by Filtration or Separation of a Mixture data tables. Dr. Wile demonstrate extraction of iron filings immediately before the experiment. Students sent photos and permission to post. Take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...







No comments:
Post a Comment