Sometimes, it pays to buy a kit. I bought the DNA Modeling: Molecular Structure & Replication and Molecules of Life kits for my Biology Co-op classes. Yes, I paid about $150 for each set. Why? I teach Bio fairly often. I used the Paper Clip DNA Replication activity with classes in the past. I invested in Labaids kits because of the detailed activity booklets which are part of each kit. The kids build models and answer questions. I can circulate and answer questions, especially when I have 19 kids. Yes, the kits have answer keys. Below are pix of the molecules from the Molecules of Life and DNA kits.
Thursday, November 12, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment