My Chemistry Co-op class is doing the Ghost Crystals Lab. I put in extra beads in the Chem kits for the siblings—most of of kids have large families. What can you do with water beads? HST has a science lesson. You can put the water beads in a DIY lava lamp. Put clear beads in tonic water so they will glow. Last summer we compared beads in distilled, tap, and spring water to compare sizes. Put the beads in a big bowl, cover with water, and let the kids play with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment