I like science tricks! Have you tried Gravity-Defying Water? Here is how to calculate the acceleration of gravity. I have my Physical Science kids drop and time different balls: ping pong, bouncy, tennis, etc. Try to Levitate Magnets. Use a hair dryer to make a ping pong ball float. Below are videos with centripetal force, a bucket of water, and a The Spinning Penny. Start practicing your tricks for Grandpa!
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment