Good Will has Thames & Kosmos kits available, some new in the box. The Thames and Kosmos website has prices and experiments, Experiments with Air. Compare the prices with Amazon. We have stacks of Thames & Kosmos kits in our basement classroom. My husband, Rob, teaches Physics. His kids assemble kits and Rob uses the models for instruction. It gives his class another hands-on activity to supplement labs. When I bid for kits for class, my target is $20. I recommend these kits for Physicsl Science classes. Take a look at the Physics Workshop Manual lessons. It will give you an idea if you want to invest in these kits. Below are our stacks of kits in the basement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment