Boy are there many constraints this year! My Co-op class meets remotely. My goals are two-fold: doing more labs and using the graphing calculator. I’m trying to combine these two goals and use materials I sent home with their Chem kits. Earlier my kids performed and graphed Heat Up Some Cool Reactions and the Heating Curve Lab. I need to assign more labs or the kids will forget how to graph. This Solubility Lab with salt and sugar is perfect. The kids have digital scales in the Chem kits I sent home and can use stop watches on their cell phones. Here is an Excel exercise, kids can graph with a TI 83/84. Below are videos explaining how to enter data, graph a heating curve, and calculate a linear regression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment