DIY Squishy Toy got me thinking. Red Ted Art has several versions. How is this science? When you make different squishy toys, you are experimenting to determine which version most closely resembles commercial squishy toys. I do the same thing with DIY Slime recipes. The kids make slime and compare it to commercial slime. No, the DIY versions are usually not as good. However, the experimentation and discussion about properties, or ways to make improvements is outstanding.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment