Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Candy Science!

I am always tempted to buy colorful science kits as gifts.  Below are a bunch of enticing science-ish kits.  I made a second list of links with similar  DIY versions.  Cost always plays a factor.  Sometimes I want my kids to have an experience and do not want to have lots of extra ingredients or materials to use in the future.  Then I buy a kit.  But, if I decide we may go into production for Christmas gifts or Science Camp, I use DIY versions.

Hot Chocolate Cocoa Bombs kit

Edible Candy: Food Science

Chewing Gum kit

Chocolate Kit

Edible Chemistry Kit

Gummy Candy Lab kit

Ice Cream Making Kit



DIY Gummy Worm Experiment

Homemade Bubble Gum

DIY Chocolate

Best Ice Cream in a Bag

The Best Hot Chocolate Bombs

40 Genius Kitchen Science Lab Projects for Kids





No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...