Are you spending time together? Want some fun tricks? First is the Table Cloth Trick. Use plastic dish ware when you practice. Try to balance two forks on toothpicks or balance nails. I love Vanishing Coin. The Institute of Physics has a bunch of tricks to try. Drive a straw through a potato or an apple. Have you tried Egg Drop Inertia? Many of these tricks are actually Physics. One more trick: Floating Rice. Try it with a screw driver or pencil. The image below is from Floating Rice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment