Are you facing down a long weekend with hyper kids? Start with Colorful Lather Prints. I’ve used food coloring, gel color, and tempera paints—much cheaper than food colors. You can make several prints from the same pile of shaving cream. Keep running the toothpicks through the shaving cream to make new designs. Here is the post from last year’s lab. Below are pix. Yes, all of my wooden rulers are tie-dyed from lather prints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment