The starfish or sea star is part of an animal dissection set, usually because of its radial symmetry. Starfish are not very exciting to dissect unless a teen is an avid biologist. But, it’s part of the set; you may as well dissect it. Here are instructions from Biology Junction. It is a beautiful animal. Here is a tutorial for a polymer clay model of a starfish an artistic teen may enjoy making. Perhaps, your child would like to paint a starfish. I know I would love to watercolor one. What a coup if you can bring joy to a dissection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment