I’m doing a series about dissections. Usually, I buy several sets of dissection specimens from HST. In fact their preserved crayfish might be cheaper than a fresh or frozen crab. At least if you buy a crab, you can make crab cakes for dinner. Here is a crab dissection guide. Here is a colorful dissection guide. My kids complete guides: crayfish and crab. Annotate an origami crab. Here is a nice worksheet which compares different arthropods, in case you are serving lobster, crab, and crayfish. Yum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment