Now is a good time to fulfill your dreams with a weather station. Good Will nearly always has weather stations for sale. Watch for sales on Walmart, Amazon, or Best Buy for Home Weather Stations. In another life, I led environmental programs and had sophisticated weather stations. There was always a particular teacher or staff member interested in weather data, especially as part of the GLOBE program. (Read through the supporting protocols.). Want to make your own weather station? Here are instructions.
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment