One source for affordable kits is Innovating Science. Do you want a few labs to supplement the experiments in Apologia? The Innovating Science kits, such as Periodic Table: Nonmetals, Metals, and Metalloids may work for you. The instructions are clearly written. I like the Blood Typing Kit. My kids test and type fake blood before we test their blood types. I shop eBay and Amazon for the best price. Before you buy a kit, Paper Chromatography for instance, or Elephant’s Toothpaste, search the title online. Elephant’s Toothpaste and Paper Chromatography are easy to perform and do not require a kit. Testing blood types can be confusing for kids. I buy a kit, demonstrate the procedures, and then supervise the lab. It saves me from making fake blood which may not simulate for real blood typing very well. Innovating Science makes great kits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment