Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Science Ornaments
Kids like to make ornaments. Have you thought about making ornaments a lab? Try Borax Crystal Icicles, especially if you have Borax on hand to make slime. 20 Mule Team Borax also has instructions for borax crystals. Try Liquid Bluing Crystal Trees. The next suggestion for ornaments is Silver Ornaments. FYI silver nitrate is expensive and sodium hydroxide is caustic. Instructables has photos explaining the process using a glass jar. Chemistry classes mirror flasks. MEL Chemistry has tips and a good explanation of the underlying chemistry. Cool, but it’s a pricey lab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This year I’m pulling up all the stops to get things organized. How?
This year is going to be different! Ha! Who hasn’t said that? But, I’ve implemented some changes. I put together a series of lessons whic...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment